Calls cost up to 7p per minute for 0845 and 0844 numbers, plus your telephone company’s network access charge.
O2 Customer Services NumberWe will forward you call to the O2 customer services phone number Click to call 0844 318 6510
Contacting O2 Mobile Phones
O2 customer services are available to speak to everyday. They can assist with a magnitude of enquiries, such as: sales, new contacts, contact renewals, lost or stolen phones, technical support and bill enquiries.
What do I do with my O2 SIM card?
O2 will most likely post your SIM card or you can pick one up in one of their shops. Once you have your SIM card, you need to activate it!
Your O2 SIM card comes with instructions, but if you need extra help you can follow our guide. We will help get you phone working on your new SIM card with step-by-step instructions. Let’s proceed!
- Release the SIM card holder from your mobile phone. If you can’t find where the SIM holder is on your phone. Google “How to change my SIM and the make and model of your mobile phone”.
- After you have your SIM card holder out of your phone. Verify the size of the holder slot to the SIM card you have been sent. Snap of the right size SIM card from the plastic if it gives options of different sizes.
- Place the SIM card into the SIM card holder so it fits correctly. There is a triangle missing on one corner so you can only put it in correctly.
- Put the SIM card holder with your new SIM back into your phone. Be careful not to tip the SIM card out. If it is a contract wait up to 12 hours. If it is a Pay as You Go, top it up and make a call to ensure it is working.
How do I activate my O2 SIM Card?
If you are on an O2 contract or just swapping the SIM. Just leave the phone up to 12 hours. You will know when it is ready because the ‘No Service’ on the mobile phone display, will change to O2. It should not take long. If it does not seem to be working, give O2 a call.
If you are using a Pay as You Go SIM. Ensure you have credit on the SIM and make a phone call to test it.
How do I contact O2?
O2 rates highly with Ofcom, for it’s customer satisfaction. O2 has over 25 million customers across the UK and owns its own 2G, 3G and 4G networks. They also own half of Tesco Mobile and have over 450 retail stores across the UK.
As O2 are very focused on their high standard of customer service, they ensure the customers are offered the best deals. If you choose O2 you will be offered good prices, a wide-range of the latest mobile phones and great minutes, text and data plans. You can contact O2 customer services on 0844 318 6510, will will forward you call to their customer care team.
How can O2 customer services help me?
O2 customer services are open all week. Their call centres are always busy, but we help you prepare for your call to lower your call time on the phone. Once you are connect to the operator, just let the know a brief outline of your query, before going through security checks.
- Starting a new phone contract with O2
- Moving to O2 with your mobile phone
- Difficulties with your O2 SIM card
- Technical help with your mobile phone on a O2 contract
- Weak signal and connection issues
- Problems with O2’s 4G on your smart phone
- Making a complaint
- Paying or querying your O2 bill
- Accidentally using too much data
- Increasing your data allowance
- Finding out when you can get a new phone
- Going abroad with your phone
- Report a lost or stolen phone to O2
- Business phone enquiries
- Cancelling your O2 contract
Be clear in your objective when phoning O2, as they will be able to help you quicker and follow their procedures. If you would like to call them, you can contact them on 0844 318 6510 and we will forward you call.
How do I monitor my data usage on O2?
O2 can help you keep track of your data usage allowance. Common issues that people make a complaint about to O2 unexpected charges on their phone bill. These changes normally come from using too much data. Has O2 sent you a large bill? Although your terms and data allowance are clear, you may need some help to learn how to monitor your data usage. O2 can help you prevent a large phone bill again by using your online account or app on your phone. Get advice how to monitor your data usage, so you do not get a big phone bill again.
How can I complain to O2?
We all know when making an complaint to a telecoms company, such as O2, it can be fruitless. We can help you get a result from your complaint and have a higher chance to resolve your issues.
What do you wish to complain about?
- Mobile Phones and Contract by O2
- O2 Home Broadband
- O2 Mobile Broadband
- The O2 website
- High street O2 stores
If you would like detailed help on making a complain to O2, try Resolver. It is a fantastic resource for knowing your rights, making complaints and getting an issue settled quickly and professionally.