Calls cost up to 7p per minute for 0845 and 0844 numbers, plus your telephone company’s network access charge.
Easyjet Holidays Customer Services NumberWe will forward you call to the Easyjet customer services phone number Click to call 0845 459 6497
Easyjet Holidays and Flights
Easyjet is is a UK bases airline, offering budget flights. Their low cost flights, offer a no-frills solution to countries all over the world from popular UK airports. The flights are ATOL protected, but extras, such as extra baggage needs to be purchased separately.
Easyjet Customer Service Contact Number
Easyjet UK customer services are available for you to contact seven days a week. Easy Jet are very customer orientated and they will do everything they can to help you with your query.
Easyjet customer services can help you with a number of queries. Including, special assistance, queries about your flight or holiday and sales. If you have fallen ill before your holiday, you will need to speak to the Easyjet customer service team, who will help you. If you would like to call them, you can contact them on 0845 459 6497 and we will forward you call.
Easyjet Best Deals
As with most airlines and travel companies, Easyjet provide some fanatic deals. Easyjet have a good reputation for being a competitive budget travel company. With no frills, but good prices.
Easyjet are constantly monitoring their prices and changing them accordingly. So if you spot a good deal, do not think about it for too long or the price could change for better or worse! Prices greatly depend on the destination you are traveling to and the time of year and day.
Tips to getting a good holiday deal:
- Book your holiday either really early or last minute
- Use Easyjets ‘flexifares’ to switch dates without paying extra
- Consider travelling outside of school holidays if you do not have children
- Check the January bargains
- Buy flights first thing in the morning
- Start a long haul flight from a main city in Europe
- Sunday nights are the cheapest hotel night
- Fly as early in the day as possible
- Weekend holidays to business locations are cheap
- Try book a holiday every Black Friday
Easyjet Latest Travel Information and Updates
Easyjet provide regular travel updates on their website. This will alert you of any current issues with travelling using their services.
You can also use their flight tracker to check your Easyjet flight before your travel. Just enter your flight number into the check the status of your flight box and they will give you all the information related to your flight. It is advised that you do this, at least the day before your flight and the hours before you leave for the airport.
It is well worth creating an account with Easy Jet, as you can also manage you booking online. Managing your booking online will allow you to change the name of the person travelling, change or cannel your flight, managing your seating and manage your luggage.
Easyjet Flying With Children
It is important to understand the specifications when flying with children under the age of five. It is also important to understand the required documents for flying with children that are not your own, even if you are related.
Easyjet want to help you when flying with young children. They have services to make your flight experience with them easier and less frustrating.
Easyjet aims to:
- Board you early if you have children under five
- Provide snack packs and things for them to do on board the plane
- Support your breastfeeding requirements. You can breastfeed your baby on board at anytime
- You can include two items for your young child free of charge in your luggage, such as a pram or travel cot
Restrictions when flying with young children and being pregnant
- Children under 14 days old cannot travel
- Children under 14 years old must travel with an adult (someone aged 16 to over)
- You can travel until the end of your 35th week of pregnancy if it is a single baby expected
- You can travel until the end of your 32nd week of pregnancy if you are expecting multiple babies
Easyjet Travel Insurance
Easyjet provide travel insurance through Zurich. Easyjet want their customers to be covered for any emergences that they can use travel insurance for.
If you would like to know more about getting travel insurance through Easyjet, you can phone them on 0845 459 6497 and we will forward your call to their customer services.
Easyjet Travel Insurance:
- 24 hour emergency support
- Insurance to match your needs
- Competitive prices
- Choose basic insurance and add extras
Feedback on your Easyjet experience is valuable to improving services and the customer experience. If you feel you want to complain or raise an issue to Easyjet, their team and waiting to hear from you.
If you would like to make a complain or raise an issue, you can phone them on 0845 459 6497 and we will forward your call to their customer services.
- Speak to customer services
- Provide them with a full description of what happened
- Email them any documentation or photos related to your complaint
- Be as factual as you can