Calls cost up to 7p per minute for 0845 and 0844 numbers, plus your telephone company’s network access charge.
Apple Customer Services NumberWe will forward you call to the Apple customer services phone number Click to call 0844 318 5842
Apple Customer Services
Apple customer services are available to speak to everyday. You can chat to Apple to arrange a repair or a visit to their Genius Bar, where an Apple expert is always ready to assist and help you.
Help finding your lost or stolen iPhone or iPad
Apple can help you if you have lost your iPhone or it has been stolen. With Apple’s advance technology, your lost or stolen phone is of no use to anyone if it is remotely locked by Apple. This makes the theft of your iPhone much less likely, as opportunists know they cannot access your iPhone without your code.
If you know you activated ‘Find My Phone’ on your iPhone or iPad
- You can either use a computer and go to http://icloud.com/find or use the ‘Find My Phone’ app if you have it on another one of your devices. Anyone on your family sharing can help locate your device.
- Once you are logged in, select your missing iPhone or iPad.
- If you think your iPhone or iPad is in the same location as you, you can tap to call it and it will make a sound
- If you can see your iPhone or iPad is lost or stolen, lock it immediately and send a pleading message to your device for its return. It is handy to include a method of contact to return to phone or a drop-off point
- The unauthorised holder of your iPhone will not be able to use your phone to make payments, while is it locked
- If you think your phone will not be recovered. You can erase all your data from the iPhone or iPad remotely
Lost iPhone help and stolen iPhone help
If you are reading this wishing you had known about the ‘Find My Phone’ app. Do not worry, there are still steps you can take to protect the data on your iPhone.
- Firstly, before you do anything. Change your password on your Apple ID. If you cannot remember it, click on the lost password link and change it via the email they will send you.
- Change all the passwords for any app on the phone you wish to protect, such as Facebook, eBay etc
- Report your iPhone or iPad to the police. They will need the serial number to your device, which can be found in the Apple account.
Apple Customer Services Phone Number UK
Apple is renown for their customer care support staff. They take a different approach to handling customer technical help and problems with your Apple device. The best way to get help from Apple, is to call them and book an appointment at the Genius Bar. If you ring 0844 318 5842 we will forward your call to Apple customer services.
Apple’s customer services in the UK are exclusively trained to represent the company in a helpful and friendly manner. Staff are celebrated to be quirky, individual and above all else, knowledgeable about the products so they can help you. Phone their helpline number and you will be directly transferred to one of their team to discuss new products or help with existing products. It is helpful be on Apple’s website whilst on the phone if you are querying about a new product, as then you can refer to technical terms and product specifications while you are on the phone.
How do I add my phone number to Messages?
You can add your phone number to your iCloud account. This will then allow you to use your phone number to receive and send text messages on your Apple iPhone, iPad, MacBook or iMac.
- On your iPhone go to Settings > Messages
- Then scroll down to Send & Receive
- Tick the contacts you wish to use for your Message app
- Select what contact you would like to use to start conversations from
If you need more help setting up your Message app to send and receive text messages, you can contact them on 0844 318 5842 and we will forward you call.
How do I get my iPhone repaired or replace a broken screen?
The best way to get your iPhone or iPad repaired is using your Apple Care. Having Apple Care is like have insurance. It means the cost of your repair will be minimal. If you do not have Apple Care, do not worry. Apple will still repair or replace your iPhone or iPad at a set cost. You give them a call to book your Genius Bar appointment. Take along your broken iPhone or iPad and they will assess the damage and give you a quote. If your iPhone has been dropped in water, they will know by a water indicator inside your iPhone. Dropping your iPhone in water can invalidate your insurance, depending on what device you have.
How can I complain to Apple?
Apple are one of the few world-wide companies with no complaints department. They like to deal with complaints from a customer services aspect. If you ring 0844 318 5842 we will forward your call to Apple customer Services.
How can I make a complaint to Apple?
- You can phone Apple customer services
- Book an appointment with the Genius Bar
- Tweet them
- Go to their online help information
- Email their customer enquiries