Calls cost up to 7p per minute for 0845 and 0844 numbers, plus your telephone company’s network access charge.
Personal Independence Payment PIP Phone NumberWe will forward you call to the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Click to call 0845 257 3690
About Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
Personal Independence Payment is a benefit provided by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). It is a benefit provided to people who have long term health problems and disabilities. Therefore, its purpose is to support people that have extra difficulties and costs associated with their ill-health. If you would like more information about claiming PIP and the point system used on your claim form. See how Help to claim PIP guide.
Eligibility for PIP
To be eligible to make a claim for PIP you must live in Great Britain and be between 16 and 64:
- Have had difficulties with daily living or getting around (or both) for at least 3 months.
- Expect these difficulties to continue, for at least 9 months, (unless you’re terminally ill with less than 6 months to live).
There are two parts to PIP:
- Daily Living (standard or enhanced rate)
- Mobility Needs (standard or enhanced rate)
You maybe entitled to the daily living component if they need help preparing or eating food, dressing and undressing, or making financial decisions.
Daily Living Eligibility
To be eligible to claim the daily living component, you must need help with:
- Preparing or eating food
- Washing, bathing and using the toilet
- Dressing and undressing
- Reading and communicating
- Managing your medicines or treatments
- Making decisions about money
- Engaging with other people
Mobility component Eligibility
You maybe entitled to claim the mobility component if you need help going out or moving around.
When PIP was first rolled out over 50,000 people lost their mobility vehicles.